Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Get Me Bodied

 

I went to see Beyonce in concert Monday night. And it was eh-verr-ree-thing.
We missed two days of school because of snow, sleet and ice and it was so cold in the D but I wore this anyway.  #IDidntEemCare My friend said "I see you with yo thighs out."  #MadeMeThinkOfChicken
 I danced and sang the entire time, it was so supremely awesome! It was like when you go to a funeral and you say about the person "He looks just like himself."
She sounded just like herself! But she was singing live. (Hear that, Madonna and Britney?) #ImActingLikeATree #Shady
 
 
I was mega-excited to snag this Notorious B.I.G. sweatshirt from Forever 21, it spoke to me so hard.
Earrings: Aldo
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Marshalls (I am living in these boots these days)
Lipstick: Ruby Woo by Mac
 
 Going to the concert was a spur of the moment decision but was one of my (early) birthday gifts
(My actual birthday is this Friday). Even though going to see Jay-Z was one of my
birthday gifts as well but who says you gotta have one gift?!? 
Once I found out they had tickets still available on Saturday I said "Let's do it!"
*in my best Tone Loc voice.* 
 
I have always liked Bey, I think that she's a talented performer but now after seeing her in concert, I will cut somebody over Beyonce. I will take off my earrings and fight them in the street like she is my play sister. Talmbout "Nobody better not talk bad about Bey!" Now I understand why #PeopleBe crying at concerts and throwing themselves in front of her car, she sang a snippet of "I Will Always Love You" by Whitney Houston and I was shouting like I was in church!
Yelling out "Don't do it, Bey!" and thankfully she didn't.
(I ain't ready for that no ways, I still get teary whenever I hear that song now.)

 Has anyone ever seen Beyoncé in concert? Was your experience as magnificent as mine?
 *Sidenote: I originally wanted to title this post "Milkshake" as in it bring all the boys to the yard but I'm thinking maybe I'm in the wrong yard.....

7 comments:

Fatinthecity said...

It's your funeral line that killed me. You are one of the only bloggers that make me want to read your entire post cause you're so damn funny! I left that yard years ago..lol

FabEllis said...

Girl... You are crazy! LMBO! I busted out laughing after the two paragraphs. SMH!

You look great! Love that hair!

lalaG said...

i went. it was ERRVERYTHANG and more

YoyosFashions said...

I'm glad you had fun. I as her & Jay in concert before both concert were awesome she is a true performer!! Love her!! Btw your outfit is great!!

Beyondesire2320 said...

I haven't seen her live but I have watched her live on dvd or youtube when she is overseas. She sends chills throughout my body because as a performer she really gets it! And that's what make her so legendary to be young. I hate I missed her yet again. She is our Tina Turner and sister girl have so much to give us. So she will be around for awhile.

LV said...

LOL! I hear she puts on quite a concert. Your outfit is cute and I have that skirt too, but I wear mine as a top or a scarf because on me it is just too short, but on you it looks amazing. I hardly ever do giveaways, but I wanted to let you know that I am having one for a shopping spree at Jollychic, so be sure to stop by if you want to enter.

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely black girl bum Juanette.

I would love you to bend over and I raise your skirt and pull your panties down than I stick my hard cock slowly into your lovely anus, while I finger your pussy

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin